Thursday, July 5, 2012

diy thursday: tub and shower cleaner

I HATE cleaning the tub/shower. I just feel like you have to scrub and scrub to get everything looking clean. So when I read on pinterest about this tub and shower magic that is supposed to make cleaning your tub/shower easier ... I thought I would give it a try. It was super easy to make. All it requires is warm distilled white vinegar and blue Dawn and an empty spray bottle. The recipe I found requires equal parts vinegar and Dawn, but since Dawn becomes very sudsy I opted for using a little less dawn (I used 12oz white vinegar and 8oz dawn). AND IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC! I hardly had to scrub at all. I just sprayed it all over the tub/shower and left to clean other things and then returned and just wiped down the tub/shower with a wet rag. This new discovery is going to make cleaning the tub/shower a less hateful chore.
 
 
Posted by Picasa