Monday, July 30, 2012

milling mondays: the mill


In my last milling post I wrote about why I wanted to start milling my own flour. Well now I am one step closer because I got the mill! And grains. So exciting!

I knew I wanted the WonderMill, but wasn't exactly sure how we were going to make that happen. So it was such an amazing blessing when the Grain Mill Wagon invited me to join their grain mill challenge and gave me the very mill I was hoping for. As part of the challenge I will be blogging for them in September and October. I will therefore wait to share my baking experiences/recipes until then - so be on the lookout for those blog posts.

 Let the milling begin...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    happy to read your blog. wanted to know where in denmark can we but whole wheat grains. also are there any shops who only deal in milling flour oyt of whole grains for small buyers who want yo get their grains milled.

    Regards
    nisj

    ReplyDelete