Sunday, July 17, 2011

girls reunion

              




Last weekend I got together with five of my girlfriends from college. We try to get together about every two years to catch up on life and enjoy each other's company. We usually meet up where one of us lives - this year it was in Pensacola where Christy lives. It is amazing that even after all this time we are still able to make it happen - this is the ninth reunion! These girls are amazing. Lots has happened in each of our lives the last thirteen years and it is incredible to have been able to stay in touch and see each other, be real with each other, support one another, celebrate with one another.... I truly love these women and feel blessed to have them in my life. 

I have included some snapshots from the weekend...

Lots of beach time  ... the water was nice (not the jellyfish sting so much)





Lots of good hang out time ...