Wednesday, March 7, 2012

chrio

When I started this blog last year, I was anticipating transitions. Michael was finishing up school and with that we were praying for a full time ministry job for him. Where? We didn't know.

By the end of last year we knew where. Michael was blessed to become a pastor at Chrio Communities. This meant we were able to stay where we currently live. We feel so grateful that Michael has been able to do what he just finished preparing for through all of his years of schooling and what he feels called to do. He loves his job and the people he works with. We are enjoying getting to know the community in this new role and continuing to explore what this looks like. I also look forward to discover how I can be more involved and use my gifts and passions.

If you live in the area, we would love to have you join us if you don't already have a place you are plugged in.