Thursday, October 18, 2012

diy thursday: 100% natural ant spray

There is nothing worse than ants in your house. While it doesn't happen often - anytime is too often:) I don't like spraying toxic bug spray inside the house, let alone the kitchen. In an effort to not mix bug spray toxins with the dinner of the day I set out to find a natural solution. A couple of years ago I discovered an inexpensive and completely natural ant repellent - white vinegar. Yes, white vinegar seems to do everything! Ants seem to hate white vinegar. If I see any ants in the kitchen I simply spray vinegar on the ants and they die immediately. Then as a preventative I just spray the countertops with vinegar and they wont come near it.



I thought I would share this simple solution if you didn't already know about it.